Friday 17 September 2021

A day in the Trenches ๐Ÿ˜€

 Kia ora today I will be writing about"A day in the Trenches" based on  World war I and World war II

When I got to school after my appointment it was play time and I was espcting everyone  to be playing outside but there was no one anywhere my friends yelled at me and said put your bag away and come to the hall when I got to the hall all my teachers were wearing full black clothing and army face paint. When we were done playing and the bell rang we had to get into groups of three and the teacher gave us a number of one or two my group was one ones were going swimming first. when we went swimming it was hailing. when we got back we had to draw something while lying on our tummies when it was luch time I didn't need to be in the trenches but the other kids did while eating and I tried to shoot my teacher with a nerf gun. THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG.



5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mahdi. You have written about a terrible experience in History. How did you feel pretending to be a soldier? Were there any sounds ? How did your fellow soldiers cope? Next Anzac Day you will remember what being a soldier could be like. Check your text and add more full stops to make it easier to read.
    Keep up your great online learning. Kia Kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahdi,
    That must have been frightening. Imagine what a real war feels like. Maybe next time you could include more details about how you felt in an unusual or scary situation.
    Keep working hard in lockdown.
    Stay safe.
    From Mrs Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Mahdi blogging about your day at school experience. It certainly was an interesting day. I hope you learnt something about why we recognise Anzac Day, so that next year you will remember. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mahdi. Your teachers were dressed up as real life ninjas! That is a great experience getting to pretend you are in the trenches. I remember when Ms Sands has done this before, we bought the Juniors over. It was funny because they couldn't keep their heads down and kept hitting the strings. Did you hit a teacher with the nerf gun? If you did - great shot! Miss Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Mahdi,
    It seems like you had some fun that day! I really wish I was there. How did you make the trenches, I really want to make them myself too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.